Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
Allocate general and daily responsibilities
Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
To facilitate stakeholder engagement both at management and stakeholder level
To provide inputs to the Risk Management Plan and to develop and manage the Communication Plan
To develop and apply conflict resolution mechanisms
Establish an informed level of communication with stakeholders
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Effective maintenance of elective electrical equipment;
• Installation of electrical equipment;
• Prevention maintenance as per program;
• Adherence to the health and safety rules at all times &
• Commitment and compliance to the requirements of the company management systems.