Are you interested in a job in education? Maybe you want to find a vacancy for a position as a teacher or an educator, or are looking for a job as a moderator or assessor. Let this page be your go-to place for all education job vacancies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To take ownership of the financial management for the business.
• Financial planning, forecasting and target setting and on-going advisory role.
• Budget management, compiling of budgets, budget control and coordination.
• Ensure accurate, timely preparation of financial statements, reports and schedules.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Incumbent will be responsible to identify hosts for learner placement and match learners with hosts accordingly and management of learners on structured workplace with the host employer.
The role of the Programme Coordinator is to co-ordinate and to facilitate, within the formal structures of the campus, all aspects of the learning and teaching process. The role includes the implementation of the learning and teaching strategies to improve the quality of learning and meet delivery outcomes by implementing student support and related academic activities.
* To facilitate the above module from 3 - 7 September 2019 in Port Elizabeth.
* Must be qualified in the subject content
* Practical exposure and previous lecturing experience will be an advantage
* Applicants must reside in PE or surrounding area.
Please quote Ref no. PM 05 in your application and provide a detailed CV; no certificates required at this stage.
MANCOSA [The Management College of Southern Africa], a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education and distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available: