• Ensure that the QMS is aligned to the BRC, Codex Alimentarius HACCP Principles and Supplier standards
• Ensure that food safety standards take priority
• Ensure that training is coordinated and facilitated for all staff on procedures and Best Operating Practices
• Coordinate/Schedule: QMS Audits; Food Safety Audits; Corrective Action Reports.
Sales Manager - Cape Town
My client, based in the CBD, a Sales and Distribution Business that supply Italian Niche Market products to the Retail and HORECA
Sector all over South Africa, is seeking a Sales Manager
All of their products are imported from Italy.
KPA 1: New Product Development
• Assist in the growth of company revenues by developing new products.
• Assist with the product certification process where required.
• Assist in with costing and feasibility plans for new products.
• Ensure products meet necessary quality and client-specific requirements.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. The role will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, ensuring productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
The successful candidate will based in Maitland, Cape Town and will be required to:-
Liaise with the Merchandising Companies and the Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis to ensure all Retail Stores in own geographical area of control are adequately stocked, and to
Ensure all Cape Cookies products are appropriately and attractively presented and marketed in stores