To carry out surveys and inspections of vessels; to audit training facilities and service stations, to approve safety equipment, to examine seafarers for appropriate qualifications, to provide other services to further the objectives of SAMSA and to ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable maritime legislation.
• Maintain a clean and healthy working environment.
• Cleaning of the kitchen, food preparation areas, sculleries and boardrooms.
• Provide food services and stocktaking as well as stock control.
• Assisting at reception area.
• Provide general office support service and cleaning toilets.