The incumbent will be accountable for the development of a tactical work plans and formulate associated practices to ensure the effective operational implementation as it relates to the procurement function across the organisation, by formulating and driving a consistent approach towards all screening, sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organisation, within the context of a
We are looking for a medical administrative assistant to organize the medical facility’s functions. Successful candidate will support the daily operations by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for our patients
Coordinate and schedule appointments
Help patients with initial paperwork
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Assist in developing and monitoring Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for our unique emergency operational environment.
• Driving (Responding) and staffing ambulances and other emergency vehicles.
DEPUTY RESPONSIBLE PHARMACIST
About the role
• Assume responsibility of the Responsible Pharmacist for batch release
• Initiates batch-related investigations and evaluates the CAPA on those investigations, as appropriate.
• Conducting Annual Product Quality Reviews on all THE CLIENT products.
• Provide in-house training as per ORP training programme.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
About the role
Supply Chain Management (SCM) at THE CLIENT is the active management of supply chain activities which include sourcing raw material, production, and logistics, as well as the information systems needed to coordinate these activities maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole value chain.
SENIOR VALIDATION OFFICER
• Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Chemical engineering or Process engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, or relevant science or engineering qualification.
• Five (5) years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.