ADMINISTRATOR: REWARDS AND REMUNERATION
About the role
To provide administrative support in order to ensure the effective implementation of the total rewards and remuneration programme within company.
• Diploma in Human Resources/or qualification related to reward and remuneration.
Essential criteria: Ideal candidate is expected to have basic knowledge of the applicable Human Resources principles ● Basic knowledge of HR premier system is essential ● Excellent people and interpersonal and relations skills ● Good planning and organising skills ●Good verbal and written communication skills.
Essential criteria: ● Practical knowledge of Sage VIP payroll system is required ●Advanced Computer literacy in MS office packages●Basic knowledge of labour laws particularly the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and UIF Act, Medical Aid Act, Pension regulations ●Excellent people/interpersonal and diplomacy skills●Excellent planning and organising skills●Excellent conflict management and faci
• Provide HR support to both Regional-and Store Management.
• Implement HR Strategy.
• Conduct regular weekly in-store visits.
• Facilitation of (in-house) training programmes as well as coordinating external (supplier) training.
• Effectively manage HR Administration.
• Labour Relations (CCMA Representation).
Human resources manager required for wholesale / distribution company in Pta East. Main duties will include handling employee relations, payroll, training and general staff related administration. Looking for someone with a strong understanding of the labor law and someone with experience in handling disciplinaries.
Candidate with minimum 3 years’ end-to-end payroll experience, specifically with SAGE People/SAGE 300 required to to start asap with an Independent Financial Service Provider, based in Tygervalley, Cape Town.
• Classify personnel document for filling, maintain office personnel files and official record and search relevant information and records upon request.
• Capture and create new employee records on VIP.
• Prepare employees provident fund and UI19 documents upon request.
• Arrange and facilitate the security clearance of short listed candidates.