NQF level 7 qualification within HRD/HR field or equivalent
3+ years’ experience in an HR or HRD (Training/Reporting) environment
Skills Development Facilitator qualification
Extensive SAP experience with training catalogues, and Organization framework of occupations
Sound knowledge of mining charter and BBBEEE reporting
1. General HR administration and filing
• Creating new personal files and update files
• Keep record and update contact details of personnel and addresses
• Ad Hoc HR Administration as and when required
• Distribute correspondences accordingly to relevant staff members
• All HR Filing
• Type documents, letters, reports, CVs in RS’s format, etc
Well-established client looking for a Learning & Development Practitioner with 3+ years experience. With relevant Honours / Master’s degree. This is a disability position and only applicants with a disability will be considered.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and Qualification.
Key Performance Areas: Provide labour relations advice and/or representation to employees with regard to disciplinary hearings, workplace conflict and grievance disputes ● Assist in preparation for the disciplinary hearings and grievance including case information and provide administrative support ● Provide guidance to the management in terms of assistance in dealing with employee contractual;
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-spoken HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks/supporting functions including reception and switchboard service to customers and internal departments.