Driving, collection, accurate timeous and effective submission of payroll information, analysis, reports, payslips, etc.
Ensure that annual employee increases are implemented accurately and timeously.
Manage the Medical Aid, Pension and Benefits of employees accurately and effectively.
• Training & Development
Suitable Candidate will be Responsible for the Following:
1. Liaise with recruitment agency's;
2. Draft and advertise posts;
3. Conduct interviews;
4. Negotiate salary packages;
5. Draft promotion of letters;
6. Salary reviews;
7. Send out Regret letters
8. Coordinate training;
9. Source training suppliers;
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Nurture a positive and energetic working environment
Suitable candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
1. Attend CCMA cases and advice on Labour enquiries;
2. Policy writing;
3. Training & Development project administration; and
4. Source Training & Development and Labour Relations clients.