Is IT your thing? Does working computers press all the right buttons for you? Looking for a job in the field of Information Technology?
This is the best place to look for job vacancies for developer jobs, engineering jobs and technician jobs.
A LEVEL 2 FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN is responsible for responding and solving desktop related hardware, software and peripheral calls assigned via ACSA Service Desk or Service Delivery Manager within the prescribed SLA timeframe.
Key performance areas will include:
• Management of effort estimation based on business requirements
• Software Development based on system requirements
• Technical design of new systems & components
• Producing technical documentation
• Assisting business with development and review of system requirements
My consulting orientated client requires a senior individual, to support business area leadership in the implementation of strategic plans through the effective managements of teams. The individual will be required to build high performing teams to deliver in client engagements, translate broader strategy into compelling team vision and goals.
• Respond to and update calls logged by Service Desk
• Diagnose and troubleshoot core network issues
• Dispatch and manage sub-contractors to assist with faults as required
• Ensure SLAs are met on all faults
• Proactively monitor management systems for faults
• Configure and replace faulty hardware devices
• Configure and deploy new hardware devices
Define the detail system and integration architecture
● Define the business case for solutions, design the solution to help prototype and develop the customer’s new environment, and guide the solution through to production deployment.
● Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.