- To move specialised equipment.
- To operate a variety of material-moving equipment daily according to schedule and instructions.
- Choosing and setting up the right crane, lift or hoist to complete each task safely and efficiently.
- Inspect machines and equipment daily.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures.
Drill Rig Operator required in Harare, Zimbabwe
The requirements are a minimum of 1 year relevant experience .
Hands on experience on core drilling will be an added advance
The person must be able to train others to use the machine
The contract is for two- three weeks.
There is an opportunity to be offered a permanent position
- Operates self propelled grader to spread and level dirt, gravel, and stone, to grade specifications in construction and maintenance of earthwork structures.
- Drives grader in successive passes over working area, observing reference stakes or hand signals of assisting worker, to level the specified grade.
- May perform fine or rough grading.
- To work at various locations.
- Safe operation of excavator.
- Handling and moving material safely.
- Effectively communicate to all site personnel.
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
- Identify, report and correct hazards.
- To load material safely to the ADT (Articulated Dump Truck).
- To feed the bins.
- To safely operate it.
- To conduct pre-use inspection.
- To conduct walk around inspection.
- To perform routine maintenance on loader
Kedase Business Enterprise(Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not appoint anyone for this position.
- Safely drive truck and material to various destinations.
- Driver must inspect to make sure materials are loaded correctly
- Fill in load register.
Kedase Business Enterprise (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not appoint anyone for this post.