Facilitator and assessor needed for a Project Management learnership. The candidate must have previous facilitation and assessment experience, a project management qualification and their own transport. Classes will take place in Johannesburg and surrounds. Appointment will be on a short term contract basis. Payment rate is R1500 per day. Please apply before the 17 March 2017.
• Complete and conduct assessments according to requirements, this includes but is not limited to pre-assessments, post-assessments and remediation.
• Schedule, plan and execute assessment according to timeframes.
• Discuss requirements with facilitators before the new module commence.
MRTT is an accredited Skills Development Provider and would like to extend the scope of accreditation with AgriSETA for a qualification NC: Mixed Farming NQF 1 & 2.
We therefore request registered and qualifying Facilitators , Assessors and Moderators to forward CVs, Certified copies of IDs, certified copies of their qualifications for the purpose of accreditation.
The purpose of the role: To register, promote and implement work integrated learning (WIL) programmes for employers, stakeholders (Public Higher Education Institutions), training providers and learners in accordance with the company policies and applicable legislation governing these types of programmes.
Assist with the following matters pertaining to accredited training:
1. Liaise with corporate clients regarding their training needs (telephonically as well as per e-mail)
2. Compile training schedules for national client base.
3. Ensure correct bookings per client/per training intervention.