The Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) seeks to employ Project Officer: NW (Role Band: C1), who will report directly to the Provincial Manager and be based at the North West Region.
The Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) seeks to employ Project Specialist: NC (Role Band: C3), who will report directly to the Provincial Manager and be based at the Northern Cape Region.
• Ensure that PSETA creditors are timeously paid;
• Prepare and reconcile supplier statements;
• Ensure that journals are correctly processed;
• Asset management (Assets verification, maintenance of asset register, Asset reconciliation);
• Management of petty cash;
• Prepare and reconcile bank statements;
• Conducts external moderation of learner achievements within the PSETA scope.
• Evaluate assessor and moderator registration applications.
• Ensures the quality of registration of PSETA constituent assessors and moderators.
• Ensures successful execution of training and capacity building of assessors and moderators in the public sector.
• Provide information to service providers regarding the accreditation and registration processes;
• Conduct desktop and learning programme evaluations;
• Conduct accreditation site visits and compile accreditation reports;
• Recommend providers for accreditation and or provide guidance and support;