Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators
Khumo Matlo Training and Projects is looking for facilitators, assessors and Moderators for the Learnership that will take place in Limpopo urgently
Must be able to work under pressure
Coordinate the learnership
Prepare the strategic plan
Organise Material for Learners
Capture the report
Liaise with providers
- Delivery of accredited training programmes (skills programmes and full qualifications / learnerships)
- Facilitation of theory of built environment learning programmes
- Facilitation of practical simulation of built environment learning programmes in at least one of the following trades:
Milzet Holdings (Pty) Ltd is looking for a facilitator/ assessor that will facilitate and assess Early Childhood Development L4 in Guateng Province. Potential candidate would be expected to do the following:
• Attend induction briefing prior to each qualification delivery.
• Conduct training.
- Develop and manage ETQA tools (such as management and implementation tools to track progress and compliance)
- Project management of built environment learning programmes (learnerships)
- Recruitment of suitable learners for sites based projects (unemployed youth projects taking place nationally)
- Developing and implementing project implementation plans
Moderate for assessment New venture Creation Level 02 & 04.
Moderate for assessment Agriseta Plant & Animal Production Level 01 to 04.
Landscape irrigation Level 02.
Poultry Production Level 01 to 03.
Horticulture Level 01 & 02.