Reporting to the National HR Manager, the Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) will lead the analyses of the skills requirements within Kheth’Impilo AIDS Free Living, co-ordination of training and development of employees, as well as monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Report.
We are looking for two facilitator assessors to facilitate and assess the Generic Management 57712 LP 74630 level 4 .
Venue : Hyde Park, Johannesburg
Start date : 4 January 2018
End Date : December 2018 - 12 months
Hours per day - 6 hours contact time per day average of 2-3 days per week .
The rate we offer is R 2220-00 per day ( non negotiable )
• Develop and implement Human Resources Department’s Strategy, Annual Performance and Operational Plans.
• Produce implementation reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manage human and financial resources within the Department.
• Development and implementation of the Human Resources Strategy and Plan for the Organisation
I need to connect with facilitators / assessors for possible contract work in FS, NC, WC and EC. Facilitating (assessing too) Tourism Guiding and Resource Guardianship. Email registration and brief CV.
• Attend to logistical issues relating to the AA and related Structures meetings, such as travel, accommodation, venues, stationery etc.
• Arrange AA members and Chairperson appointments with executive management (Through office of the CEO)
• Plan, organise and manage the PSETA procurement processes, which include:
o Bid and Bid Administration;
o Contract Management;
o Development and maintenance of the PSETA supplier database;
o Acquisition and logistics Management, including the generation of orders and timely payment for goods and services