We urgently require the services of a Facilitator and Assessor with 2-3 years experience to facilitate the following course:
57712; Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management NQF 4 Learnership programme.
Candidates must reside in Limpopo, Venda and surroundings.
Kindly email your Resume together with proof of accreditation and contactable references.
We are in need of a Skills Development Facilitator. The person will be responsible for the following;
Draft and submit WSP/ATR/Pivotal reports for clients.
Draft and submit EE Reports
Assist clients with EE Plans and Committees
Application and follow up on DG Grants
Assisting the Skills Manager and Learnership Manager.
Tusanang Training Academy (Pty) Ltd is a SETA accredited, client orientated training provider.
The company is looking for Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators within the below scope of unit standards / qualifications.
• Produce and update action plans for the specialist function, in line with departmental plans and objectives;
• Implement functional plans that are aligned with the departmental operational plans;
• Prepare and maintain the PSETA annual budgets including the MTEF/ENE as per Treasury guidelines;
Have you ever dreamt of been an actor / actress? Rehearse with us and acquire the confidence you need to audition for lead roles/ supporting character. Be the rising new face in SA Soaps, Tv Adverts, catalogues and billboards.
Book your class mentored by industry professional call 0113317532 or 0749043126 now
• Ensure that the Internal Audit department complies to the International Standards for the professional practice of Internal Auditing, code of ethics and definition of internal audit;
• Abide by the Internal Audit Code of Ethics;
• Plan all engagements according to the approved Internal Audit Methodology
1. Capture high volumes of information for monthly and quarterly reporting
• Capture information accurately and timeously on the quarterly monitoring report template
• Validate data and submit reports when required
• Collect and collate information relevant to the reporting period, working closely with the Learning Programmes Administrator and Officer