We are looking for Freelance Assessors and Moderators to join our company for signing off Portfolios. Candidates must be in posession of current and valid proof of registration with MICT Seta for the Full Qualification on End User Computing SAQA 49077.
The successful applicant will be required to present the following unit standards:
116937 - Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets
116945 - Use electronic mail to send and receive messages
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE:
1. Present lectures/courses as per work instructions
2. Evaluate/ Assessment of learners
3. Implement safety and good housekeeping including designated safety appointments
4. Responsible for maintenance and safekeeping of all equipment in designated workshops/training areas
Ntsangalala Holdings is seeking for a Training Department Manage w will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
Training Force Limpopo requires the services of an accredited Assessor to work from our Polokwane office in servicing the training needs of our clients.
The successful candidate will hold a CETA (Construction SETA) accreditation for the construction vehicles and a TETA (Transport SETA) accreditation for the lifting machines. The machines required are:
To manage the implementation and achievement of (including but not limited to):
- the facilitation, assessment, moderation, certification and accreditation complies with the QCTO, SAQA & SETA standards
National Operations Management purpose is to ensure the success of the business by managing the implementation of all projects nationally, via management of the regional coordinators, policy generation and staff capacitation. This would include but not be limited to: