National Fleet Manager
R55,000 p.m. + perks - Midrand
To manage the national vehicle and truck fleet in order to provide optimum customer service with a minimum of 10 years vehicle maintenance experience and relevant qualification diesel/petrol mechanic and a fleet management qualification is advantageous.
• Compile daily defect sheet after completion of vehicle checks.
• Report all defects to the Supervisors.
• Ensure that loads are taped prior to leaving the customer’s premises.
• Comply with all environmental, health, safety and quality standards.
• Ensure that vehicle licence is valid (as part of pre-checks).