• Business plan forecasting, modifying, creating and testing financial forecasting model to predict business growth accurately
• Work independently or collaboratively throughout the complete analytics project lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, analysis and presentation of results
• Work collaboratively with BI to automate standardised reporting
Purpose of the role
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible to select, source and put together commercially viable textile ranges that will consistently appeal to and grow our customer base and the value/level of their responses profitably.
Drive textile products creatively and innovatively in product range
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for leading, guiding, developing and supporting the Customer Service, Support and Showroom operational centres with a customer centric focus, ensuring that all service & financial targets are met and exceeded consistently through the Values. (Customer Delight, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation).
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for planning and overseeing marketing campaigns, driving customer demand and business efficiency through accurate campaign analysis, response forecasting and ad spend management.
Meet company disbursement targets and (new customer) net efficiency objectives
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for assisting with driving financial sales, gross margin and inventory plans for categories under management both pre and in season whilst identifying risks and opportunities to maximise margin, develop reporting and analysis to support and challenge strategies.
Achieve financial KPAs
Royal Hairstyles Salon in Westgate Shopping Centre is looking to hire 2 hairdressers. The hairdressers need to be able to relax, cut and style clients. Stylists will be able to earn a salary plus commission for their work.
Duties (but not limited to):
• Reconciliation of service providers and logistics partners invoices with regards to supplying and delivery of shipping and logistic services.
• Prepare invoices for payments to suppliers.
• Facilitate various shipping and import processes
• Tracking and follow-up on outstanding shipment and cargo
Key Duties (but not limited to):
• Capturing of invoices and reconciliation of debtor / creditor accounts and preparing various invoice schedules and credit notes
• Attending to creditor / debtor queries
• Preparation of general ledger reconciliations
• Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Preparing creditor payments
Please note, this position is based in Mokopane, Limpopo
• Perform on-going compliance checks at store level in accordance with the Company’s standards
• Assisting and guiding branches in so far as compliance work/methodology is concerned.
• Communicating audit results to senior staff members.