We are Looking for freelance facilitators based in Cape Town and Durban to conduct Contact Centre operations NQF 4 training from July 2019 to June 2020. Must be able to assess as well. Qualification ID: Qual ID 93996, Learning Programme 71489. Please email your CV and SETA registration docs.
The successful facilitator will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct classroom training for a Technical Support NQF 4 Skills Programme in Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West provinces
- Assist candidates to build an authentic Portfolio of Evidence (POE).
- Assess Portfolio of Evidence as submitted by the candidates.
A learnership is a structured learning programme during which the learner spends some time learning theory and some time learning practical skills in the workplace. It leads to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework.
The position is responsible to oversee the end to end operations of the financial administration function. This responsibility includes include the following key functions:
• Supervise the work of accounts clerks
• Review and post daily transactions processed by Accounts clerks
• Oversee the weekly and monthly reconciliations