- Conduct individual assessment of children/ youth /adults as clients
- Create an individual development plan with activities to meet social and emotional needs
- Offering information and support to adults/youth/children and their families to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible through crime prevention/victim empowerment programmes;
Milzet Holdings PTY LTD is an accredited training provider accredited with different SETAs.
We are looking for the Facilitator/Assessor/Moderator with the following Unit Standards ID- 120344 and 12484
Duties will be as follows:
Goals of position:
To provide exceptional student/customer service by promoting the brand image of the institution with the objective of increasing student numbers and meeting all targets.
Key Performance Areas:
• Manage incoming post
• Perform all operations in dispatch
• Courier Liaison
• Internal and external stakeholder liaison
• Ability to work through vast amounts of data methodically and efficiently
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
• Decipher irrelevant data and perform corrections
• Ability to learn rules and codes that apply to specified data template
• Assist in the processing of student applications
Preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
Capturing information on the financial Accounting system
collect, understand and verify the the accounting related information.
Daily administrative duties