LITIGATION TYPIST – NELSPRUIT:
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Litigation Typist / Secretary in a law firm
• Preferably Legal Suite experience
• Dictaphone typing
• Typing of legal documents and contracts
• Opening files and drafting accounts
• Administration and correspondence
SECTION ENGINEER (ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT) – MPUMALANGA:
• 10 years Mining experience of which at least 5 years as an appointed Engineer - 220.127.116.11. or 2.13.1 appointment
• Bachelor of Engineering / National Diploma (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) / NH Diploma
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / BUYER – NELSPRUIT
Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant / Buyer with the following skills:
• Payroll on Ms Excel
• Pastel payroll knowledge
• Strong Ms Excel skills
• Buying experience
• Bank recons
• Answering of telephones
SUSTAINABILITY / PROJECT MANAGER – NELSPRUIT:
• Sustainability planner, implement projects and report on progress.
• Develop appropriate sustainability strategies for the group.
• With well researched strategies and is responsible for the budgets, plans, marketing and analysis of these strategies.
• Minimum 3 years Bookkeeping to Trial Balance experience AT A LAW FIRM a must
• Experienced in VAT, UIF and Payroll
• Fully computer literate in Pastel & Ms Office
• Fully computer literate in Winlaw an added advantage
• Stable employment record with contactable references
TECHNICIAN: ELECTRICAL – NELSPRUIT
• Assist with electrical, electronic and instrumentation maintenance and fault finding.
• Assist with PLC programming/changes and fault finding.
• Backup and support training to other artisans
• Provide customer service excellence and contribute to Office efficiency (Debtors, Creditors, General Office Admin, Customer queries, Data input into Pastel Accounting).
• Maintain filing system for Project Managers and Senior Office Administrator.
• Any other general office duties;
• Any other clerical duties;
• General report writing
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Department and to contribute to the long term development of the HR Function by providing a comprehensive HR Service.