Monitor and manage Client Liaisons Officer’s (CLO) daily activities
• Ensure continuous improvement in the quality of work rendered by the CLOs
• Monitor the telephone accounts of the team to ensure prudent utilisation of telephone
• Develop communication correspondence to stakeholders to improve service delivery
We are seeking a motivated, hardworking, team orientated individual to be accountable for the management and execution of HR services for Halls Fresh Produce based in Nelspruit, comprising approximately 300 permanent staff + seasonal labourers as needed.
• Matric / NQF Level 4 and Diploma or Degree in Culinary/Cookery/Catering studies or related qualification.
• Assessor or Moderator Certificate will be an added advantage.
• At least five (5) years experience in culinary or catering of which 3 years have been in catering environment.