The position entails the following job responsibilities:
• Consult and co-ordinate student recruitment and enrolment by having detailed understanding and knowledge of admissions, registration criteria, scholarship/bursary information and registration deadlines
• Conduct cold calling of prospective students
• Provide career and academic counselling
Being a private FET college we require a competent person to liaise with workplaces and our learners for the experiential phase of their workplace.
Source workplaces where unemployed learners on various training projects need to be placed and where this is IETI’s direct or indirect responsibility.
To carry out surveys and inspections of vessels; to audit training facilities and service stations, to approve safety equipment, to examine seafarers for appropriate qualifications, to provide other services to further the objectives of SAMSA and to ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable maritime legislation.
To render general administration and office related duties, and further ensure an efficient and effective interface with the general public and to provide support to the Surveyor Support Clerk when required.
We are looking to hire a conscientious File Clerk in Port Elizabeth to ensure our organization's records are correctly sequenced and filed, and to capture tracking information in electronic databases.
• Collecting documentation from various sources.
• Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.