Retail Leasing Manager (Greenfield Developments)
R750 000 – R1 million depending on experience
A leading real estate development company with an extensive existing asset portfolio, and due to significant expansion in further developments, seeks to appoint a leading leasing management professional from the development sector.
● General secretarial duties, including filing, faxing and photocopying
● Responsible for conveyancing
● Assisting with drafting of agreements and other administrative duties
● Assist in drafting standardised banking documentation
● Assist in conducting property searches
● Diary management
● Type correspondence on a regular basis
The Account Director will ensure all service levels are continually monitored and achieved, while ensuring the team is effectively managed to promote the people agenda and employee engagement ethos of Resource Solutions.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To maintain excellent customer relationships through effective service delivery to national key accounts; to perform daily tasks with the objective of growing and retaining the defined client portfolios and to market all products and services to these and new customers in order to achieve the sales targets.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintain store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Recommend and display items that match customer needs
• Welcome and greet customers
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Actively involve in the receiving of new products
Restaurant & catering is looking for a General Manager for their Central Production Kitchen in Sandton. Successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the complete business operation and will report to directors. Experience in production management essential. Ideal for a kitchen manager chef candidate with very strong operations management abilities.
Upmarket Restaurant in the Sandton area is looking for a junior Sous Chef. Looking for individuals with 3+ years relevant chef experience. Experience in an a la carte Restaurant environment preferred. Must be able to assist in coordinating and managing kitchen operation. Main focus will be food preparation and quality control. Will also be responsible for stock management.