Restaurant group is looking for a Sous Chef for their central kitchen in Sandton. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the complete food production process and will report to the group executive chef. Experience in food production beneficial. Ideal for candidates who are skilled is food costing, health & safety, quality and quantity control.
Established Restaurant in Bryanston has a junior Restaurant Manager positions available. Looking for candidates with 2+ years restaurant management experience. Applicants must be well spoken, well groomed and have good customer relations skills. Position suitable for candidates with good front of house and basic back of house Restaurant management skills.
Trendy upmarket Restaurant in Bryanston has a management position available. Looking for candidates with 5+ years Restaurant management experience. Ability to manage & train staff a must. Looking for individuals who can lead/motivate a team and run a Restaurant floor. Must have good front of house and general kitchen management knowledge.
Looking for a Qualified Water/Wastewater/Reticulation/Industrial Water Process Controller, Subject
Matter Expect for Submission of an Application at Energy and Water Sector Education and Training Authority (EWSETA)
• Answering of all incoming calls, divert to relevant parties and/or take messages
• Meeting and greeting of incoming visitors
• Organising diaries
• Sorting all incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
• Filing and scanning of documentation
• Project admin support as and when required
• Co-ordinate and manage training logistics
• Submit training material to printers for printing
• Dispatch learning material (including attendance registers, name badges and pens) to training centres or facilitators
• Email the facilitators learning material, attendance register and facilitator report templates
We are looking for an efficient Project Secretary to provide administrative support to the project team. This job involves tasks such as performing clerical duties, ordering supplies, creating and processing invoices, and organizing meetings and travel for different members of the team.
We are looking for an efficient Payroll Administrator to be responsible for all training administration processes. The Administrator's duties include the management of learner data, ensuring the accuracy of registers, computing stipends, and ensuring learners are paid correctly and on time.
The Quality Assurance and Training Specialist reports directly to the Project Manager. Primary responsibility is assisting the Implementation Manager in Project management: Taking complete ownership and driving of the project management function including: project implementation, monitoring and reporting.