• Capturing employee status changes such as terminations absconding, resignations, dismissals, etc.
• Loading new recruits on Easy Roster
• Making follow ups on Add-hoc contracts to ensure that all temporary contracts are accounted for to avoid non-payments by clients.
• Captured all disciplinary records under evaluations
General Ledger Accounting
Performance of General Ledger reconciliations
Responsible for double checking invoices and information from suppliers
Must pay attention to detail
Create and send quotes to clients in timely manner.
Follow up with client and ensure timely payment by client
• B Pharm
• Registered with SAPC
• 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
• Experience in an aseptic manufacturing plant
• Thorough knowledge of cGMP principles
• Computer Literacy (MS Office, SAP, etc.)
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Management role
Provide direction to achieve strategic or operational goals through collaboration and driving delivery and integration of related projects to achieve stakeholder requirements and meet organisational objectives.