Sparrow Combined Technical Skills School is looking for a qualified, SACE registered teacher to join the school’s energetic and motivated team of educators.
Our ideal candidate will be an Intersen or Senior Phase teacher who is able to teach a range of subjects including Mathematics and isiZulu.
Operations and Management of the Campus
• Implementing systems and procedures to monitor Campus performance and student enrolments.
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of and appropriately applies good financial management practices in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
• Managing Human Resources in liaison with the HR Manager.
• A relevant agricultural or horticultural tertiary postgraduate qualification
• 5 Year’s work-place experience in the fields of soil science, plant science or horticultural science.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Afrikaans).
National Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical
• Health Science Degree/Diploma or Marketing /Sales Degree/Diploma
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales,
• And 3 years management experience, mentoring and coaching of sales teams in both private and state healthcare sectors.
Specific Operational Requirements
Our call centre company is looking for customer service representatives for answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.