Higher Education and Training Health Wellness and Development Centre is an implementing agency of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) in respect of health, wellness and development of students and staff at 26 public universities and 50 technical and vocational education and training (TVET) colleges, with some 400 campuses across the country.
• Analysis of design specifications to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and/or using automated testing tools.
• System Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Leading an Agile team to design, develop, test, review, deploy and maintain mobile, web and desktop-based business applications. Support all aspects of the scrum team
• Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with Hello Group Standards
• Package and support deployment of releases
• Provide business assurance on overall system stability and uptime.
• Work closely with developers to plan system changes and deployments.
• Review infrastructure requirements as part of planned features and provide input on fit for purpose.
• Approve deployment plans and ensure all monitoring and infrastructure requirements are implemented.
• Managing and supervising IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
• Overseeing all IT operations including annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
• Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives.