Purpose of the position:
To manage Business relationships in the Region through retention strategies and effect Regional growth through new business development, whilst maintaining operational efficiencies within KBC Branches.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• New Business Development
• Business Retention
• Achieve set Revenue Growth
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Exceptional writing skills in Afrikaans and English
- The ability to conduct interviews as well as recording and presenting short promotional videos
- A sound knowledge of the use of digital and print media
- The ability to work effectively and be self-motivated
- Valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING N QUALIFICATION (DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATION)
Do you want to enter an engineering career that will ensure you are job ready with practicals and opportunities for experiential learning?
Do you want an Engineering qualification that will secure you with high level employment?
CTU Training Solutions is at the forefront of Private Higher Education in South Africa since 1987 and we are rapidly growing our offerings with our Blended Learning Methodology including Virtual Lecturer-led Interactive Teaching solutions. We have a vacancy for an Academic Principal at our Boksburg Campus.
To provide support and office coordination of UNISA Enterprise. Ensuring effective and efficiency of systems and resources for the success of the organisation. Specifically, the position is responsible for assisting the Executive team, general office area management, business administration, meeting and staff event coordination.