• Mentor train and development of staff members ensuring an effective and dynamic team.
• Adhere to the code of confidentiality related to RSH and its members’ information, its policies, rules and regulations as well as all client information at all times.
• Uphold RSH values at all times.
• Maintain inter-departmental relations
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the graduate placement position for 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or higher degree with a specialisation in Environmental Management.
The placement period: Jan – Dec 2019
End-User Computing NQF Level 3 – Learnership opportunity for individuals living with a disability
Location: Cape Town/ Bellville
Learnership Contract Period: 12 Months
Stipend: R4 500 per month
We have opportunities for 20 x Individuals living with a disability.
• Provide day to day assistance to the finance department;
• Basic bookkeeping duties;
• Submitting invoices (Payment packs) to debtors;
• Debt collections;
• Reconciling of accounts;
• Overseeing POD’s;
• Preparing of invoices for month end statements;
• Loading of new accounts;
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met;
Vibrant, Upmarket Call Centre looking for talented , enthusiastic and extraordinary Sales people, Great working environment, awesome remuneration and commission structures with benefits , NO experience needed, FULL training done ON Site , if that is YOU then WE want YOU send your CV or call us to arrange interview