Aspen Global Inc. is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings (Aspen), the world’s fifth largest supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. Aspen is the largest pharmaceutical company listed on the South African stock exchange as well as one of the top 20 companies listed on this exchange. A few other interesting facts about us are:
- We supply more than 150 countries around the world.
- We have supplied more than 500 million packs of medicine worldwide.
- We employ over 225 people in Mauritius.
- We have over 24 nationalities speaking 20 languages working in our offices.
- We have closed more than 20 global deals since inception in 2008.
- We are the international holding company for more than 60 subsidiaries.
- Our portfolio compromises of over 100 products and 5000 trademarks.
- We manage more than 3500 SKUs, from 60 Manufacturing sites and 25 active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturers.
As part of our continued growth, we are now recruiting for a Senior Business Solution Analyst (SAP Finance) reporting to the Manager - Business Solution.
Overview of Role
This person will be responsible for partnering with the internal Finance department for requirements analysis and detailed design of business processes, for configuration and testing of SAP /4 HANA SD/MM Applications and for related deployment activities. The person will be playing a significant role in the design process, implementation and ongoing enhancements for the overall SAP /4HANA. As part of their role, the person will also be partenering with other Aspen Group IT analysts to translate business requirements into practical and effective IT business solutions.
- You will handle master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Cash and Bank accounting including the new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit;
- You will be responsible for the creation of requirements documents, technical specifications, test scripts and other supporting SDLC documentation;
- You will execute work requests based on agreed SLA/ plans/priorities and ensure adhering to documentation, configuration, security, development, and testing standards and guidelines;
- You will create and maintain testing scripts in SAP Solution Manager;
- You will work with business stakeholders to determine/review / approve deliverables and SAP issues;
- You will support User Acceptance Testing and also work Closely with End Users, AMS Support team on resolving incidents, service request and enhancements;
- You will work with Third Parties and Middleware for smooth integration and Mapping;
- You will create training documents and train the Business Process Leads, End Users on SAP FICO modules;
- You will handle Audit Related Queries and work on SOP;
- You will track client satisfaction and provide input and assistance to other IT projects related to SAP as required;
- You will liaise with other application teams for dependent configuration tasks, including set-up or changing any interfaces between applications;
- You will manage projects for implementation of new systems/modules/entities and functionalities.
What you will need to be considered
- SAP FI/CO Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- In-depth experience (5+ years) with Domain + SAP Functional Experience.
- Experience and good knowledge in SAP Supply Chain modules.
- Proficiency in SAP – Financial Modules, SAP – Supply Chain Modules, Project Management.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.