At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
Our organisation is looking for a Cellular Operations Manager in our Tshimedzwa Cellular Business Unit to provide support to the team responsible for the administration of cellular requests by holding internal accountability of the functioning of the solution sold to Business Units with regards to the SLA, performance metrics and standards. To further take full responsibility for customer management, escalation management and continuous service improvement.
As a Cellular Operations Manager, you will be responsive for:
- Ensuring Operational Excellence
- Mobile Expense Management
- Risk and Process Management
- Management of Lean-Driven Service Excellence Strategies
- Implementation of Appropriate Systems
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should
- Have 6- 8 years’ experience within a cellular management environment
- Hold a Diploma or Degree/NQF level 7
- Be Assertive
- Have business analysis skills
- Have good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Have conflict resolution skills
- Have good judgement & decision making
- Have financial acumen
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package
- Joining a company that has a passion for people development and career growth