HomeChoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible implementing and monitoring a compliance and operational risk management framework and as well as third party engagement with Auditors.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop and implement a compliance framework covering the major governing legislative and regulatory requirements pertaining to the Group business operations
- Develop, implement and monitor on an on-going basis an operational risk management and control framework to ensure on-going compliance with business rules and regulatory requirements
- Assist in managing the relationship with internal audit
- Assist in the preparing for and reporting to management and Board of Directors committees
- Must have a risk aware mindset and be solution and opportunity orientated
- Must have a proactive engagement mindset and an ability to work independently but with strong management support
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Compliance and Risk Certification
- 5 – 7 years’ Compliance and operations experience within a Contact Centre
- Experience in risk management
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of industry practices and professional standards
- Risk Assessment capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of vulnerability
- Problem-solving skills
- A proven track record in implementing and mapping process
- Excellent understanding of credit provider rights and obligations
- Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
- Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it's our own.
- Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
- Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.