Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies. Led by Founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client-base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA and the Spur Group, to name but a few.
Our Cape Town office is looking for a dynamic "attention to detail" Data Entry Contrioller to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accuarte, up-to-date and usable information in our production system.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review data and accuracy of data in our system
- Identify errors and rectify it
- Sort information in preperation for monthly reports to clients
- Check new jobs in the systems daily and ensure that jobs are opened correctly
- Esnure that the "naming convention" on each job is correct and as per the process
- Ensure that jobs are allocated in the job catergory and sub catergory
- Ensure that the correct project is selected
- Ensure that retainer, no retainer and value-add is correct
- Weekly monitoring of timesheets i.e. ensure that timesheets are submitted and that it is approved
- Ensure that the job status report is updated weekly by KAMS
- Follow up:
- Open jobs with briefs "in preperation" status, longer than 2 days
- Open Traffic tasks i.e. if the job has not been tasked within 24 hours, follow up with the relevant Traffic Manager
- Jobs with open CE's
- Completed tasks: Was time tracked on this task? Is artwork saved in the job?
- Open jobs with overdue end date: Why is the job overdue?
- Open overdue tasks and encourage users to track time and close tasks
- Sort jobs according to unique identifier for status reports
- Jobs with missing dimensions
- Monthly WIP i.e. Look at outstanding PO's on jobs where CE's have been billed
- Open PO's i.e. Look at jobs where SI is missing
- Proofs not related to jobs
- Job closure checks:
- Ensure all tasks on jobs is marked complete
- Industry related diploma
- At least 2 years’ experience in Production in an Advertising agency
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word / Excel Advanced)
- Ability to work on Chase & Workbook to monitor and track jobs is essential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understading of an advertising agency processes and procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Solution driven
- Flexible to work over and above the normal working hours from time to time
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application, unsuccessful.
We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.