Ninety9cents is a full-service integrated advertising agency, with branches in Cape Town and Johannesburg, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director, Andrew Brand. The agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few.
We are looking for a serious Deputy Creative Director - Copywriter who is willing to prove himself/herself within an established agency with a culture of delivering responsible advertising.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Experience as a Group Head looking for opportunity to grow, or at least experience as a Deputy Creative Director - Copy.
· Must have conceptual ability across all mediums.
· Proven leadership abilities and experience.
· Strategically sound with the ability to write, as well as lead writing teams.
· Must be able to present work well and foster proper, respectful relationships with clients.
· Exposure to working directly with a CD across ideation and execution processes.
· Must be ambitious and have an interest in culture, fashion and lifestyle.
· A couple of awards would be great, but experience on blue chip business is better.
· Experience across “traditional” ATL essential, BTL and Digital advantageous.
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV, PORTFOLIO and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.