Objective: To promote and generate scripts on key products from Doctors to Pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges.
- To effectively manage the territory.
- To maintain and generate constant scripts from Doctors on both generic and ethical ranges.
- Provide ongoing customer support.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Achieve market share objectives and assist in achieving sales targets.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Manage effective relationship management.
- Tracking of market share.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Very strong communication skills
- Administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary Life Science qualification will be advantageous.
- 1 year proven successful track record in Pharmaceutical sales would be an added advantage.
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage. (Allergic Rhinitis, Anti-infective and Respiratory)
- Existing relationships with key customers in the North would be advantageous.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 14 November 2018. Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application