Objective: To promote and generate scripts on key products from Doctors to Pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges.
- To effectively manage the SG-North territory.
- To maintain and generate constant scripts from Doctors on both generic and ethical ranges.
- Provide ongoing customer support to Pharmacies and Doctors.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Achieve market share objectives and assist in achieving sales targets.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Manage effective relationship management.
- Tracking of market share.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Very strong communication skills. (Fluent in English)
- Administration and Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commercial awareness and acumen
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric Certificate.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years proven successful track record in pharmaceutical sales is essential.
- Previous basket experience / exposure would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Impact Rx will be an advantage.
- Existing relationships with key customers would be advantageous.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 21 September 2018. Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application