We have a fantastic opportunity for a person who has a good understanding of social media tools and platforms, and how brands should effectively communicate on these platforms, with the aim of growing our presence online to join our marketing team.
Key Performance Areas:
- Respond and manages all online promos, competitions, feedback, and listings.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Manage all online social media communication.
- Timeous management of all customer service queries and escalation protocols.
- Ensure social media content is regular, relevant, engaging and contemporary formats.
- Database building initiatives through social channels.
- Workshop with other digital stakeholders for the creation of always-on content and digital micro-campaigns.
- Assist with planning, implementation, and execution of all digital content.
- Publish across all digital communications channels.
- Keep updated with local and international social media trends.
- Proofreading of digital content.
- Content approvals as per SOP.
Reporting and Administration
- Weekly community management reports.
- Paid media reporting through social channels, reports, and analytics.
- Supporting digital functions.
- Ensuring that all collateral is signed off per SOP.
- Customer service query reporting.
- Monitor social channels after hours and on weekends.
- Attends briefing sessions and client meetings to get context around campaigns
- Liaise and work closely with the Marketing stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with external stakeholders i.e. Agency partners.
- Degree or diploma in communications, marketing or advertising.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ related professional experience.
- Knowledge/experience of good digital practice, each social network, and best practices
- Understand social media tools and platforms, metrics and tracking and how brands should effectively communicate on these platforms.
- Presenting and Communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Creating and Innovating
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles & Values
Closing date for applications is 17 October 2018.