The role will take responsibility for financial forecasts and reporting of Equity (company owned restaurants) division based on sound financial and operational principles. The role will provide insightful financial analysis that will assist key stakeholders to make sound financial decisions for equity new units, remodels, closures, lease renewals, impairment risk mitigation and advisory council partners.
- Formulate detailed restaurant level plans with rollup functionality that drive extensive P&L accountability at various levels, and at the same time supporting Dallas’ reporting cycles.
- Facilitation of Dallas’ reporting cycle by providing robust financial models and key financial insights
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement with regards to financial models
- Prepare financial models & provide insightful financial analysis that will enable sound financial decisions for approval of new restaurants, lease renewals, ensuring remodel projects are within headroom requirements and providing guidance for restaurant acquisitions and re-franchising.
- Take full ownership of period reporting, allowing key business leaders to make informed decisions and at the same time drive greater accountability
- Lead insightful advisory council P&L analysis, providing a barometer for KFC business model performance
- Driving commercial value through identifying and mitigating impairment risk restaurants timeously and assist the operations team to formulate turn around strategies
- Partner cross functionally and drive commercial goals set by management
- Ad-hoc tasks & projects in line with strategic objectives of Operations
- Building financial Know-How with RGM’s, Area Coaches and Regional Coaches
- Post graduate qualfication in finance field
- Professional association (CIMA, SAIPA, SAICA) preferred and highly regarded
- Min 5-7 Years’ experience in a financial / commercial environment
- Min 3 years financial analysis experience
- Strong ability to communicate in oral and written forms.
- Strong project management skills.
- Change agent with creative thinking ability in driving value.
- Ability to forge strong alliances with cross functional stakeholders.
- Proven analytical & commercial skills
- Results oriented self-starter
- Passionate and energetic team player.
- Advanced user of MS Office with above average Excel/ Power-point presentation skills