To manage the allocated territory by calling on targeted customers according to plan and ensure sale partners are implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, in order to achieve sales objectives and targets in all channels in the Mpumalanga region.
•Follow a cyclical and monthly call cycle plan
•Meet activity standards and achieve call rate and frequencies for targeted customers
•Achieve quarterly qualitative standards
•Grow direct sales through targeted customers
•Grow market share of promoted products in the allocated territory
•Maintain an up to date customer database and record info and activities
•Review and analyse all data and use data to allocate optimal customer ratings
•Organise and facilitate training sessions
•Evaluate and measure ROI of all activities
•Actively manage POS
•Identify in-store opportunities by nurturing in-store relationships
•Plan activities within a promotional budget and monitor monthly expenses to control costs.
- Grade 12 certificate, preferably combined with a relevant tertiary diploma/degree in Sales or Marketing
- 1-2 years experience in sales, specifically working with promotions
- Previous experience of coordinating customers at store level and /or coordinating staff will be advantageous
- 1-2 years’ Sales Representative or Sales Agent experience in the pharmacy/FMCG market
- Excellent negotiation, management and customer relationship management skills.