- Preparation of Consolidated Management Accounts on a monthly basis, together with comments, for presentation to EXCO
- Management of the year end audit process, including the preparation of the Consolidated results and the published Annual Financial Statements
- Management of the year end budget process, including the preparation of the Consolidated Budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Management of the cash resources to ensure the most optimum return.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast for Franchising.
- Managing of subordinates in terms of their individual scorecards.
- Fulfill the role of cheque signatory
- Ensure statutory compliance throughout the department in respect of normal tax, VAT, STC etc.
- Review current internal control procedures, measure compliance there-to by staff, and recommend new internal control policies where applicable.
- Assist respective Managing Executive with ad-hoc projects.
- B Com / Compt Degree
- Minimum of 3 years commercial accounting experience
- Key knowledge of GAAP
- Sage X3 knowledge
- Up to date with current tax legislation
- Highly Computer Literate (especially Microsoft Office products)
- Highly self motivated
- Strong administrator, organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and grow a strong team
- Team player
Gauteng - Midrand