Retro Rabbit is a driving force of uniqueness, creativity, and change. We are regarded as one of the top companies in South Africa when it comes to software development, user experience, and design thinking.
Retro Rabbit is a company with a strong culture of excellence in software development and it reflects in the work that we do. It is one of the many reasons we work with some of the biggest and most well-known companies in South Africa.
We have over 100 highly-qualified Rabbits (yes, we call ourselves rabbits) who build awe-inspiring, unique and dare we say revolutionary solutions for problems we encounter. We live out our motto to #BeBetter when it comes to what we do and this makes us stand out of the norm. At Retro Rabbit, instead of accepting the norm, we welcome your uniqueness and we help you grow into an amazing Rabbit and well-rounded person. Being bold and a little unusual is what we value.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to push boundaries and make an impact? Do you think you will make an awesome addition to the Rabbit family? Then we have great news for you.
We are in search of a talented and outstanding HR Generalist Officer to join our family here at Retro Rabbit. We believe in being better. So, if this sounds like you, your CV should already be waiting in our inbox:
Are you fond of learning new things?
Do you like working in a dynamic and interactive workspace?
Are you a problem solver?
- Management of the biannual review system
- Resignation management
- Promotion and Increase admin management
- Ongoing benefit management
- Recording changes
- New employees
- General HR queries
- Contract and Addendum admin management
- Personnel File management
- Tracking skills development for submission to the relevant SETA
- Study Assistance admin management
- Management and collation of Retro Rabbit CV’s
- Diary Management
- Payroll Admin management
- Management of all onboarding and induction
- Enhancing the current induction process
- Minimum 3 year HR degree
- Honours degree is preferable
- A minimum of 4 years prior work experience in a professional services firm
- Understanding of Payroll
- Excellent understanding of HR concepts
- Understanding and experience within the HR Value Chain
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work on conflicting deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Great Attitude
- Listening Skills
The application should include:
- Cover letter
- Most recent and updated CV
- All relevant (previous and current) proof of qualifications
- ID document / Passport