The Incident Management Technical Lead will work with a team of analysts to provide end to end proactive incident management services to multiple international customers. He / She will report to the Incident Management Team Leader
The team will consist of approximately 20 incident analysts across multiple customer.
Certain customers containing a ring-fenced set of analysts.
Day to Day Duties
· As an employee of CC, it is a requirement to fulfil certain daily tasks and duties on time as part of your roles and responsibilities.
· Always meet customer expectations
· Communication internally and to customer should be on time.
· Time management:
· Lunch & breaks = 1 hour daily in total
- Will have to collaborate with Team Members, Customers and Client Management team.
- Liaises with service desk team leader in order to ensure alignment and to improve escalated operational issues.
- Regular meetings with internal incident management analysts to ensure the focus and communication is effective and efficient
- Regular meetings and session with the 1st line technical leads and team leaders discussing Highlights, Lowlights, Issues and risks.
· Provide end to end proactive incident management services to multiple international customers.
· Ensuring the teams processes and procedures being followed are to the same industrialised standard process shared with both UK & SA.
· Escalate problems as appropriate to your Team Leader in order to ensure consistent timely resolution of issues raised.
· Oversee and be responsible for all Incident management documentation pertaining to each customer. Ensure accuracy, quality and completeness of service desk documentation
· Act as 2IC in absence of your Team Leader
· Facilitate meetings and conference calls
· Chair and host meetings / minute taking and documenting actions
· Custodian of the folder structure housekeeping.
· Review documentation, identify gaps and be responsible for creating documentation adhering to standards & quality
· Keep in line with the CC standards, only deviating when contractual obligated too or agreed with SM’s in UK.
· Being accountable for actions
· Mentoring and providing advice and guidance to peers
· Leading by example – Punctual, role model etc.
· Strong sense of maturity towards work and colleagues
· Experienced within the ITIL Service Desk
· Positive and adaptable attitude, pleasant and friendly.
· Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in working within an ITIL conformant Incident management environment
· Good personal presentation.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbal.
· Ability to perform well under pressure.
· Works accurately and with eye for detail.
· Handles in the best interest of both customer and company.
· Ability to facilitate multi-departmental functions, to achieve necessary success.
· Ability to compile and analyze data.
· Willingness to be a member of a dedicated team showing eagerness to drive forward.
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
· Mentor and leadership to each member of the team
· Set the example and being a role for each member of the team
· Grade 12 – subjects: Mathematics, Computer Science.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Operating System & MS Office
· Strong documentation skills in PowerPoint and Excel
· ITIL Foundation V3
· 1 - 2 years prior experience in the ITIL Incident management team / strong leadership skills