Main purpose of the role:
Learning how to implement, maintain, support and monitor ICT infrastructure including securing access to resources and performing 1st and 2nd line support functions.
- Ability to install, support and maintain IT infrastructure
- Ability to implement ICT infrastructure that meets the Service’s needs
- Ensure operational readiness and availability of IT systems
- Securing IT resources
- Development of positive relationships with colleagues within the IT department and user
Minimum requirements and experience:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- A+. N+, MCSE certification post 2010.
- ITIL related certification will be advantageous
- Valid Code 08 driver’s license without endorsements is essential
Competencies / behavioral dimensions:
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis
- Must be able to work and perform under pressure
- Customer Service and excellent communication skills
Western Province Blood Transfusion Service is an equal opportunity employer. Kindly visit our website, www.wpblood.org.za and follow the links to apply.
Should you not receive feedback within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider this as unsuccessful