Main purpose of Job/Role:
The role of the GSD Incident Management Analyst is to take ownership of end to end management of incidents logged in the Call Logging System for clients/customers to in order to reduce aged incidents, drive the progression of incidents towards resolution quickly and to resolve incidents within SLA.
Shift work may be required.
· A high command of the English language both written and verbal is essential.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
· Possess proficient analytical and decision making skills
· Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
· Proficient relationship building skills – predict customer behavior and respond accordingly
· A strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
· Good communicator with the user environment.
· Dynamic but aware of the views and feelings of others.
· Able to operate as a good team player.
· Drive and Energy.
· Demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment.
· Be able to use varying styles of communication to suit the occasion and the audience.
· Suggest new ideas within the team.
· Grade 12 – subjects: Mathematics, Computer Science.
· Solid knowledge & skill in MS Office & Windows XP/Windows7
· 18 months in the Customer Service industry with direct input into a technical environment.
· Good basic understanding of General IT equipment e.g. Switch, routers, RAM etc.
· Exposure to Incident management currently or in a previous environment.