We are currently looking to employ an Junior Systems Administrator who will provide IT support to internal departments ensuring timely resolution of all escalated issues. Assist with hardware procurement as well as assist sysadmin departments with Datacenter, Systems and Network related tasks as instructed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Networking assistance (Monitoring, VLAN creation)
- Procurement (Supplier relationships, Cost comparisons, Purchase Orders)
- General IT support, incident escalations, new Joiner setups and staff terminations
- Assisting sysadmin with server deployment & troubleshooting
- Office365 Management
- Active Directory Management
- Asset Registry and inventory management
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of systems.
- Datacenter cabling and maintenance.
- To assist the Support Department with technical queries.
- Matric is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in helpdesk /desktop support role.
- Knowledge and experience of windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux operating systems.
- Driver’s License
- Knowledge and experience of desktop operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of Active directory [Basic level]
- Understanding of DNS / FTP / Mail / IIS / HTTP
- Disciplined and pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator and great negotiation skills
- Experience working with Windows and Linux Servers
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing datacenter environments
Our benefits are second to none — We look after our people!
We look after your well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle:
- We pay 100% of your medical aid (Discovery & Vitality) — so no deduction unless you want to add a beneficiary
- We think of your future:
Retirement Annuity — up to 5% co-contribution in your first year; 7.5% thereafter
- 15% Annual Performance Bonus