Outbound Call Centre Consultant
We are seeking an Outbound Call Centre Consultant to join the team and help us provide excellent customer experiences that help fellow South Africans improve their credit standing. We don’t just sell products we provide solutions, solutions that change people’s lives for the better.
As the voice of Kudough, the successful candidate will help guide our Customers with advice and customised solutions that will both improve their credit rating and help them grow their financial wellness. With our excellent customer service, fantastic products and unique benefits, you will be a brand ambassador and first point of contact for our clients. If you are energetic, vibrant and have a passion for helping people improve their financial lives with products and benefits within the finance industry, then don’t hesitate to apply.
The position will involve:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Identifying clients’ financial needs and helping them accordingly
- Conducting outbound calls selling Kudough products and benefits
- Promoting a subscription service to Kudough
- Processing paid transactions
- Promoting Kudough website and Financial Wellness Platform.
- Resolving and providing feedback to clients about any part of the client’s Kudough portfolio: Credit report, debt assessment tools, discounts available, website and Financial Wellness Platform access queries, debt counselling or debt consolidation, NCA, Credit Bureaus.
- Minimum requirements of a National Senior Certificate/Matric
- Must have minimum 1 year working experience in Telesales and Servicing environment, preferably within a financial sector (Banks, bureau, etc)
- Good understanding of financial services industry
- Knowledge of Kudough processes and systems (advantageous)
- An excellent understanding of the NCA, Credit Bureaus, Legal terminology, Acts/regulations and how these impact the client’s credit report
- Ability to independently resolve client questions and queries
- Financial acumen
- Excellent client services skills
- Highly articulate verbal communication skills
- Fast, accurate and competent written communication skills
- Principled and ethical behaviour
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High levels of honesty, accountability and integrity
- Team player