Opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for experienced Logistics Controller (Dry Site) reporting to the Logistics Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, Customer Service, Transportation Management, and Audit in the depot.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Logistics Controller will;
- Supervise receipt of all shipments
- Process recording, discrepancy and damage reports as needed
- Ensure inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Effective management of FIFO
- Minimise stock losses, breakages and expiration
- Supervise, evaluate and train employees assigned to the depot.
- Direct and maintain safety programme (DPO) for all employees in the depot.
- Participate in budget development and exercise budgetary control over depot operations.
- Bachelors degree in Management Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience material planning & logistics, purchasing & supply or store management in the FMCG industry