Kudough is a new wave in the financial industry, where connecting you to your credit information is done smart and simple. Selling products and services are included to ensuring that we improve your financial well-being.
Kudough has an opportunity for a junior to mid digital marketing campaign manager. They will be a key resource for the running of email and social media campaigns, from conceptualising, setting up and loading the campaigns, to optimising and reporting of these campaigns on a daily basis.
Tasks will include:
- Set-up of marketing campaigns with specific call to actions using email, SMS and social media marketing platforms.
- Manage the execution of these digital marketing campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams with campaign set up and to troubleshoot campaign issues and improve processes
- Optimise campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business' goals
- collaborate with stakeholders in the conceptual phase, offering suggestions and analysis based on the campaign objectives
- Reporting on the campaign results (weekly & monthly)
- Analysis data gathered to identify optimising opportunities, improving results and revising where necessary
- Ensure trends are monitored
- Accurately predict the financial flows for all channels used
- Tertiary education In Marketing and/or any relevant course
- Minimum of 1 year campaign experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- General understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Experience with the set-up of marketing campaigns by applying creative thinking, copywriting, setup, testing, processes & delivery
- Proficient in Excel
- Client centric
- Result and solution focused
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Numeric and Analytical Abilities
- Credit and Criminal Clear