OBJECTIVE: To lead, manage and provide strategic & tactical direction for the efficient and effective running of the Marketing departments within the Consumer and OTC divisions. Responsible for the development and execution of the strategic and tactical marketing plans for key focus brands as well as established brands within the Consumer & OTC divisions, by increasing share of voice, routes to market, via maximizing market share and return on investment.
- Manage together with the Commercial Head and the Finance department the setting of the annual sales budget by brand and P&L Objectives.
- Monitor portfolio mix vs. budget in terms of turnover and brand profitability.
- Manage the processes between Marketing and Business Partner Functions to create brand strategies, new product strategies and manage annual advertising budget.
- Drive appointment of, monitoring and development of core marketing suppliers in order to ensure strategic business advantage.
- Set, review and control Expenses Budget for marketing division, to drive robust return on investment.
- Drives new product launch feedback process, drives suggested corrective actions including post launch research when required.
- To oversee and challenge yearly brand plans development to ensure alignment with business unit plans.
- Drive forecast accuracy, improving stock availability while managing stock holding, avoiding write-offs.
- Ensure that appropriate time is allocated in field with sales managers and reps to understand customer insights
- To provide ongoing support and development of marketing team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Health Sciences or Health Science related
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing
- Degree/ Diploma in Advanced Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Brand Management, across diverse therapeutic areas and healthcare product/ category range required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales environment across Consumer products & Healthcare products (scheduled and non-scheduled) required
- Proven track record in driving implementation of marketing plans and processes
- Having prior sales and/or marketing experience in consumer, originator, and generic healthcare segments advantageous.
- Creative development, cross functional management, business acumen, analysing trends, service orientation, interpersonal skills, communication skills, influencing and management skills.
- Results driven, Initiator, Intuitive, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Thought-leader, Attention to detail, Information seeking, Self-Motivated, Creative, Innovative.
- Good Knowledge of Business, Knowledge of advertising development, Industry knowledge, Financial and Product knowledge, Product Marketing Strategy
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 19 August 2019. Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application