We’re looking for an innovative and experienced senior developer to join the Saratoga team. The developer will lead a project team to deliver on systems and features requested by a Product Owner in an Agile project environment. Architect and consult on system design, technologies and processes and liaise between Business Analysts, Product Owners and the development team. Depending on the project, the developer will be based at Saratoga or at client sites.
- Relevant Degree or 3/4-year technical Diploma
- Honours or postgraduate degree preferred
- Strong theoretical programming grounding required
Technical Skills and Experience:
- 4-8 years hands on development experience
- C# / .Net experience essential
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Team leadership experience
- Working knowledge of SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
- Web Services (Microsoft WCF and WebAPI)
- Microsoft Web Application Technologies (MVC)
- Entity Framework
- Git Source Control
- Agile & Test Driven Development experience
- Mentorship & recruitment / interviewing experience
- Scrum master certification or experience running scrum team
- Financial industry exposure
- Comprehensive thought and error handling solutions
- Technical specification writing and communication skills essential
- Ability to pick up new technologies easily
- Proven people management skills
- Analytical as well as strong development skills
- Delivery focused
- Able to work in projects (multi-task) environment
- Responsive to change
- Ability to interact with clients at a systems analysis level preferable
Employment Equity requirement:
- Employment Equity would be highly preferable. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The company prides itself in having the ability to turn business problems into agile solutions. Creating business and IT alchemy, we are a solution-driven enterprise that builds productivity and profit.
Our expert analysts position our clients at the forefront of technology innovation, creating balance with the best engineering talent, so that our clients can harness their true capabilities. Our integrated services blend software solutions with big-picture analysis to create an offering that promotes productivity and drives profit.
We invest in our people, and develop technology and business experts, by collaborating with clients on meaningful and challenging opportunities. You will have access to mentorship, career planning, eCoaching and tech talks.
Not based in Cape Town? We offer relocation assistance. Our flexi-hours, 20 annual leave days, above-industry salaries, progressive maternity and paternity leave policies, and fun staff events, ensure you maintain a healthy work-life balance.