Our Studio is looking for a Photography Production Coordinator who will ensure all production elements are completed such that the Photographers can focus on shooting; and overall supporting the Traffic Manager to oversee studio throughput across all our brands. If you have strong knowledge of photography processes along with the ability to build supplier relationships, this role would be ideal for you.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Sourcing props & product
- Coordinating the production process in support of Traffic Manager
- Managing production costs according to the budget
- Shoot logistics (transport, permits etc)
- Coordinate all jobs and update photography scheduling board
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Photography Production as well as the Photography and Editing process
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the photography production field as a production assistant
- Knowledge of Business, Project & Production Management
- Expertise on current Marketing/Advertising/Production industry best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully managing multiple photographers and brands
- Budget management and tracking as well as reporting