Our expanding gifts product development department is looking for a Production Co-Ordinator to join the team.
The environment is fast paced, so candidates must work well under pressure, with strict deadlines, plus have a great attitude.
This candidate will be the link between the production team and the design team, ensuring that designs are translated into physical product seamlessly.
Responsibilities will include:
- The use of Adobe Creative Suite to produce files acceptable to our manufacturer’s requirements for production (training will be provided).
- Collaborate with the creative and production teams to ensure ideas can be executed into physical products.
- Ensure the correct specifications and files are given through to the production department.
- Maintaining a file and database system.
- This position is highly administrative and requires the highest level of accuracy.
- Ability to create and implement systems and processes on an ongoing basis.
- A “just say yes” attitude and a willingness to be directed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Comfortable with repetitive routine work.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems with ease.
- Experience in print media or production will be an advantage.