An exciting fast-growing retail company requires the services of an experienced and knowledgeable Store Manager.
A candidate who is serious, firm and stern risk/operational minded who has the highest degree of ownership, accountability, discipline and maturity.
An achiever with high energy levels and a passion for business success, who is results driven, a problem solver, with attention to detail and handling of pressure, is expected from the prospective candidate. Customer care is essential.
Prospective candidates will be required to work long hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
The Key Performance Areas:
- Customer care
- Staff Management
- Stock management
- Expense and asset control
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 3-5 years proven, credible retail experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literate especially Excel
- In depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to work shifts/weekends and public holidays
- Be able to work well independently and competitively
- Be able adhere to all company policies and procedures as required
- Be able to manage a staff compliment of ± 12 employee
- Be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Management Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Diversity Commitment
CLOSING DATE: 09 APRIL 2018