An exciting fast-growing retail company requires the services of a knowledgeable, experienced, highly engaged, results driven and organized Risk Compliance Manager to join our team
A strong mind and willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of the business will be important in this fast-paced industry.
You should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture.
A sound understanding of Risk and Compliance are essential. Excellent communication on all levels with strong people skills and a sparkling and cheerful personality is required.
The Key Performance Areas
- Conduct periodic internal operational audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Conduct direct internal investigation of compliance/theft/fraud issues
- Create Operational risks awareness in stores and develop risk management strategy plans
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas towards risk management namely cash, stock, security, and OHASA
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Collaborate with human resources department to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards
- Conduct OHASA audits to ensure adherence to OHSA standard
- Fair and modest
- Attention to detail
- Matric and relevant qualification in Risk Management/Accounting/ Finance or a related field will be an added advantage
- PHSIRA Registered
- Knowledge of risk assessment,loss prevention/control
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Familiarity with Retail compliance standards and regulations (e.g. Occupational Safety and Health Act)
- Strong computer and research skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
CLOSING DATE: 09 December 2019
Interested candidates who qualify, should apply but this does not entitle them to a response.
Annual C.T.C negotiable - comprehensive company benefits available, including Medical Benefits and Provident Fund. Terms & conditions apply.
Note: Prospective candidates may be required to undergo pre-employment polygraph testing
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.