Roadblock Operator Functions Include:
- Ensure that all equipment is working in the Roadblock bus;
- Download the daily Roadblock extract file and import into Roadblock system;
- Drive to Roadblock Traffic personnel;
- Set up Roadblock, ANPR camera and ensure that system is operational;
- Alert Traffic Officials of vehicles with outstanding fines / warrants by announcing via Public
Address (PA) system;
- Perform system offender enquiries;
- Generate and print required documents where necessary;
- Interact with members of the public where necessary;
- Assist public with credit card payments of fines where necessary;
- Update LPRS with the Incident Results Roadblock and;
- Close Roadblock Session and generate Roadblock Report.
Office Administrative Functions Include:
- Data Capturing of notices on the contravention system;
- Sorting and printing of various documents;
- Preparing daily reports;
- Handling enquiries;
- Adhoc general admin duties required by team leader.
You will be fully trained and skilled to fulfill your daily tasks.
- MUST have Grade 12 (Matric);
- 1-2 year computer experience;
- Valid Drivers’ License;
- Basic technical troubleshooting knowledge/ experience;
- Data capturing or office administrator experience and;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.