An exciting opportunity for the position of Supervisor(Administrator) Footgear is now available.
If your middle name is discipline, your first name energetic & surname fun – you may be the person we are looking for!
Passionate about business, branded shoes, people, profitable sales & teamwork?
Even better – why not consider yourself suitable & appropriate for a positively rewarding role & fulfilling responsibility in a business passionate about people, shoes & sales?
- Retail Store or area operational experience
- Cash, stock & administrative compliance awareness
- In depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Tried & tested customer, staff, stock, service & sales management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
These minimum requirements are a great foundation for someone who wants to make a difference in their lives and who wants to make a career in Footgear.
Your high levels of ownership, merchant mentality, and staff management, ‘can do’ attitude & hunger for achieving goals, meeting & beating budgets will make you an even more likely candidate in this high pressure & rewarding footwear focused retail business.
Key Result Areas: (K.R. A’s)
- Stock Management
- Internal processes (admin & operations)
- Employee satisfaction
Dimensions & behaviours required:
- Communication, Leadership & Sound Management Skills
- Resourcefulness, Initiative & Analytical thinking
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail disciplinarian
Closing date: 16 OCTOBER 2019
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.