Aspen Global Inc. is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings (Aspen), the world’s fifth largest supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. Aspen is the largest pharmaceutical company listed on the South African stock exchange as well as one of the top 20 companies listed on this exchange. A few other interesting facts about us are:
- We supply to more than 150 countries around the world
- We have supplied more than 500 million packs of medicine worldwide
- We employ over 225 people in Mauritius
- We have over 24 nationalities speaking 20 languages working in our offices
- We have closed more than 20 global deals since inception in 2008
- We are the international holding company for more than 60 subsidiaries
- Our portfolio compromises of over 100 products and 5000 trademarks
- We manage more than 3500 SKUs, from 60 Manufacturing sites and 25 active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturers.
We are now recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst reporting into the Associate Manager - Supply Chain Controlling.
Overview of Role
This person will be responsible for analyzing financial figures and producing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the supply chain (SC) stream. They will also provide support to produce reports on the performance and control / audit of Supply Chain.
- You wil contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process for an assigned product category from an end-to-end SC perspective in collaboration with the Finance department.
- You will monitor and communicate to the Supply Chain leadership team the variances between existing forecasts, plans and actuals (operational) and ensuring that all comments are accurate and have been validated by stakeholders.
- You will ensure continuous alignment on order book and key controls with the order management teams.
- You will manage and report on inventory levels and values.
- You will conduct internal dashboard meetings with various SC teams, and assess / validate information being received.
- You will prepare and report on the Rolling Financial Forecast, identifying the variance from between budget and actuals and giving accurate and pertinent explanation for the variances.
- You will report on Sales Variance analysis.
- You will prepare and run the reports on Working Capital i.e; Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable / Inventory and Loss of Sales. Highlight discrepancies and follow up on Corrective and Preventive Actions.
What you will need to be considered
- Highly energetic individual with at least 3 years Financial reporting working experience or equivalent.
- Degree or post-graduate degree in Finance or Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Must have excellent MS Excel proficiency.
- Prior experience using ERP systems (ideally SAP) would be desirable.
- Proven leadership with Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Demand Planning or Inventory Control preferred.
- We will only be able to consider Mauritian applicants.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application how they meet the above criteria in order to be successful for interview selection.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.