- Provide technical expertise to support systems relevant to operational activities including enhancement and configuration of processes to optimise project delivery.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Super user and administrator for all entities across Aspen
- Provide administrative functions to users on a daily basis
- Initiates approval process for all configuration changes, new users, new sites, new groups, updating of business lists
- Trouble shooting workflow errors and assisting in resolving errors to ensure business continuity
- Escalating unresolved issues with Vendor and tracking progress until a resolution is established and system is workable again.
- Re-assigning of changes as and when required by the business and on instruction by the SME
- Identify gaps in current policies and procedures
- Facilitate implementation of new users into system and provide ongoing support thereof
- Maintaining all training records, user access, group setups and business list documentation for auditing purposes
- Track production losses and high maintenance cost assets, prioritise critical opportunities, establish and implement action to reduce losses or high costs
- Extract and Circulate Monthly/Daily report for executive review and oversight.
Continuous improvement and support for projects
- Support project teams in operational related activities by utilising operational systems to streamline daily activities.
- Review and provide input on implementing of process enhancements
- Reporting of budget and early escalation of risks to project leads.
- Technical oversight on process enhancements by trending of data generated in operational systems to support in improvement initiatives.
- Launch management status reporting
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- BSc/ BEng/ PMP diploma/ or related qualification
- Project related work experience in pharma
- PMP advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a GMP environment
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing/ quality or pharmaceutical projects environment
- Knowledge of workflow systems and process mapping/ enhancements
- System support management
- GMP knowledge
- Samples management – import/ export/ sourcing
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Planning & organising
- Initiative, follow up & time management
- Sense of urgency
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to deliver with quality, speed & value
- Ability to work productively and independently under pressure
- Problem solving & logical thinker
- High level of integrity, ethical values & confidentiality
- Team Player
- Process Workflow Mapping
- Performance Driven
- Foster Consumer and Customer Commitment
- Communicate Effectively
- Continuously Grow and Develop
- Contribute Special Expertise
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in line with Aspen’s Transformation Agenda.
Internal Applicants must inform their direct line managers of their application. Applications must be completed using an Aspen email address.
If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.